CIB - Merchant Services - Product Manager - Vice President - Dublin
Job DescriptionCIB – Wholesale Payments – Merchant Services Product Manager – VP J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporates, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With over $23 trillion of assets under custody and $440 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (WP) is one of the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers of domestic and international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions and merchant services. With more than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, public sector agencies and non-government clients in over 180 countries across the globe, we offer specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable WP to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world. Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world’s leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2016. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies. Merchant Services is seeking an experienced product owner to drive the development of key initiatives in Europe. Responsibilities: Product Management
- Define new product features, working collaboratively with business and engineering teams across Wholesale Payments to ensure a unified product landscape
- Execute 'Ready to Launch/Sell' plan for new products and enhancements within the Region and ensure execution of post-implementation activities to monitor product performance and clients' utilisation of product features.
- Manage day-to-day priorities in relation to the product by working closely with functional partners and by providing expert support to front, middle and back office.
- Create clear product epics and requirements that are easily understood by business and engineering partners and then validate delivery against those requirements, owning the work from start to finish
- Represent the voice of the customer as a part of an agile development methodology
- Own and manage a product backlog, with accountability for clearly expressing all backlog items, user stories and acceptance criteria to best achieve product strategy
- Work closely with functional partners in Risk, Legal, Tax and Compliance to ensure new regulations are fully understood and acted upon efficiently and in a timely manner. Ensure risks and impact by segment are fully understood and documented appropriately.
- Ensure strong controls are in place end-to-end, including all activities related to client on-boarding, operational processes, legal, compliance, accounting and tax.
- Ensure strong end-to-end product management control framework is maintained and updated in line with changes in legal and regulatory environment.
- Work with functional partners in operations and technology to actively support minimisation of manual processes and activities.
- Actively identify, manage and remediate any risk issue and develop action plans as necessary. Proactively contribute to regular product risk and compliance reviews.
- Develop and drive the commercialization strategy for the product suite as part of wider value proposition.
- Work with the functional partners to develop a 'Ready to Launch/Sell' plan which includes internal and external marketing communications for new initiatives and/or enhancements.
- Drive the creation and delivery of training to functional partners on product mechanics, positioning and selling guidelines.
- Ensure internal marketing material is comprehensive and up to date at all times. Work with the Global team to ensure global alignment as required.
- Ensure comprehensive on-boarding and servicing procedures are in place and up to date. Work with the Global team to ensure global alignment where required.
- Experience working in the Payments Processing Industry or Treasury Services is a must; ideally with exposure to Card and other methods of payments, particularly in the online world.
- Ability to learn the technical and operational aspects of Trade products quickly
- Previous working and hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle as a product owner or similar role in product management
- Must be a self-starter & detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects across varying timelines concurrently
- Ability to learn the technical and operational aspects of the Merchant Services products quickly
- Experience with and/or prior collaboration with Sales, Technology and Compliance
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
- Proactive, takes ownership of initiatives from the start; sees through to completion
- Presentation skills – making and delivering presentations to a varied audience
- Strong financial, analytical and strategic skills.
- Organizational and administration skills.
- People management skills.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the TeamThe Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (formerly Treasury Services) provides cash management, liquidity, commercial card, foreign exchange and escrow solutions to clients across the world. Teams are constantly innovating, using the latest technology and data analytics to deliver specialized solutions to help clients grow and streamline their businesses. The organization combines four lines of business: Merchant Services, Treasury Services, Commercial Card and Trade Finance to help clients manage working capital and increase operational efficiency.
Job Identification 200015766 Job Category Banking Locations 200 Capital Dock, 79 Sir John Rogerson'S Quay, Dublin, D02 RK57, IE Posting Date 07/01/2020, 05:08 AM Job Schedule Full time Job Shift Day
Customs Clearance SupervisorSmyth RecruitmentOverview Due to growth, our client is currently recruiting a Customs Clearance Supervisor for an immediate start. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate55 minute agoShareDublin
Program Manager (Semiconductor - LOD-TI)DPS Group GlobalWe are hiring a Program Manager to be responsible for the development of a new service offering for our semiconductor offering in the area of Integrated Layout Dependent55 minute agoShareDublin
Senior Data AnalystLionbridge TechnologiesLionbridge are looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst, to join their busy team in Ballina/Part remote-working. Our company mission is to break down barriers and build56 minute agoShareBallina, County Mayo
Senior 3D AnimatorBoulder MediaSenior Animator As part of Hasbro Entertainment, Boulder Media is building a new feature animation division. We are excited to offer a talented Senior Animator the56 minute agoShareDublin
Sales Assistant Part Time - DublinJYSKCompany Description JYSK is excited to open our brand new store in Dublin, Ireland and are now recruiting dedicated and ambitious individuals to build a career with1 hour agoShareDublin