Global Procurement Analyst
Circle K is Ireland’s largest Forecourt Retailer with Retail Service Stations across the island of Ireland.
Job Title: Global Procurement Analyst
Department: Circle K Procurement and Brands
Reports to: Director of Global Procurement
Location: Dublin, Ireland
The Global Analyst supports the Directors and Manager of Global Procurement by collecting, entering, processing, and analysing data to ensure appropriate analysis, monitoring and execution of Supplier Accounts in association with Sales Targets, Rebates, Funding, and Gross Profit. Builds and maintains files for all Supplier Agreements, Supplier Score Cards, and related data elements used for the management of Supplier relations.
Job responsibilities essentially fall within the areas of Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Data Reporting, Internal and Supplier Relations and Communication, File Maintenance both electronically and manual, and data analysis.
- Identifies trends by analysing purchase movement, pricing, and funding impact; and creates spreadsheets and templates for data analysis for supplier accounts.
- Analyses category productivity by using ACT financial analysis systems such as BI (Business intelligence system) or AC Nielsen (external data insight system) to produce regular and ad hoc category or supplier management reports
- Prepares reports by collecting, formatting, analysing and summarizing information.
- Maintains electronic files for Supplier Agreements and Communication. Ensures correct con-tract handling, procurement processing and synergy reporting.
- Assures data accuracy by coordinating with Business units and procurement network, participating in internal reviews, and updating changes to data requests.
- Use of Communications skills in relation to face to face meetings with suppliers, phone conversations, and general technical communication.
- Participation in Benchmarking sessions to include data preparation and internal communication
- Utilizes skills as Administrative Assistant to the Directors and Manager of Global Procurement.
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred but not mandatory.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and literate in MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Prior experience of Ariba is an advantage.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
Active Iron Trade Brand ManagerSolvotrin TherapeuticsSolvotrin Therapeutics is a healthcare and medicine company focused on optimising established therapies, vitamins, minerals using innovative science for significant51 minute agoShareCork
Senior Privacy CounselAbout Pinterest: Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities2 hour agoShareDublin
Cost Manager - InfrastructureTurner & TownsendCompany Description At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our4 hour agoShareDublin
Senior Data AnalystLionbridge TechnologiesLionbridge are looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst, to join their busy team in Ballina/Part remote-working. Our company mission is to break down barriers and build5 hour agoShareBallina, County Mayo
Regional Quality ControllerLionbridge TechnologiesRegional Quality Controller - APAC Region This role is based in Ballina, Co. Mayo The team at Lionbridge Technologies is seeking a Regional Quality Controller to5 hour agoShareBallina, County Mayo