Operations and Quality Supervisor
SGS is the world’s leading Inspection, Verification, Testing and Certification company, with over 95,000 employees in 2,600 locations around the world. We deliver a global service with local expertise, to market leading clients across 10 different industries worldwide.
SGS Ireland is seeking to recruit an Operations and Quality Supervisor responsible for the Management and Supervision of staff working within our Agent Network (AGNE). This team are responsible for processing driving licence applications in 34 fixed locations across Ireland.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual with experience and a proven track record within the Operations and Service Delivery sector. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in both Supervisory and Client-facing roles and the capability to manage challenging KPI’s for internal and external customers.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Management and Supervision of AGNE staff across defined group of centres/geographical area
- Co-ordination of rosters, ensuring the best utilisation of staff to support operations and meet SLA’s.
- Management and Supervision of the back-office support team in Galway responsible for the booking line and back office support activities for the AGNE service
- Assist with recruitment tasks and play an active role in onboarding & training new staff
- Conduct planned and unplanned visits to centres and ensure good communication and exists between you and your staff at all times
- Preparation, review and analysis of AGNE daily/weekly/monthly quality and productivity statistics for both office-based and field staff.
- Carrying out staff appraisals and ensuring development plans in place where required
- Liaising with HR in relation to HR issues as required and participate in meetings/disciplinary hearings where appropriate
- Liaising with Management re improvements or potential efficiencies that can be gained within the centres or the back office
- Stock control/inventory management - responsible for ensuring adequate supplies of stock and equipment are ordered, available and distributed to centres to avoid any disruption to operations
- Responsible for the AGNE verification team ensuring they are completing their application processing, customer registration, verification, authentication and payment processing activities in accordance with quality procedures, productivity and service level requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest possible standards are adhered to with regard to Data Protection and Record Management both in the AGNE centres and in the back office
- Driving excellence and ensuring the highest level of service is delivered to our customers
- Provide input into the monthly performance presentation and participate in calls with the client as and when required.
- Investigate complaints and draft associated responses adhering to contractual deadlines
- Support the Operations Manager and Service Delivery Manager in ensuring that the Service Delivery and Operations Support Teams are fully engaged with the vision and strategy of the business.
- Leading and motivating the front office and back office teams to deliver against agreed objectives, KPIs and SLAs and drive customer satisfaction and continuous service improvement initiatives with multiple clients.
- Work with the Operations Manager and other Supervisors to implement productivity targets, where applicable, and ensure that teams have clear understanding of daily/weekly objectives.
- Third Level Qualification
- Requires at least 3-years Supervisory/Service Delivery experience
- Previous experience in a client facing role desirable
- Ability to work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines in an efficient and competent manner
- Team management and process improvement capabilities and experience
- Strong customer service focus and experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English – excellent documentation skills required.
- Excellent communication and people skills vital to this role
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible/adaptable and tolerant in a changing working environment whilst maintaining effectiveness and efficiency
- Initiative and excellent problem-solving ability in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should be pro-active, have excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate must have own transport and a full clean driving licence. The successful candidate will be based in the Galway office but will be required to travel to AGNE centres throughout West, Northwest, Southwest of country as required
Office AdministratorCleaning Warehouse Ltd€11 an hourResponsibilities Work as part of a team to provide general administration support Dealing with customer queries in a professional and timely manner Assist the team with2 day agoShareRathcoole, County Dublin
Quality ControllerLionbridge TechnologiesThe team at Lionbridge Technologies is seeking a Quality Controller to specialise in improving the results of internet search for the United States (US) market, working2 day agoShareBallina, County Mayo
Channel Business Development AssociateSAPRequisition ID: 266267Work Area: SalesExpected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: GraduateEmployment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a2 day agoShareDublin
Food service assistantSodexoThis position will suit an organised individual with exceptional catering standards. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world2 day agoShareKinsale, County Cork
Hotel Duty ManagerWestgrove HotelLooking for a new career opportunity? Here at the Westgrove Hotel we know that our greatest asset is our staff. We are always looking for talented people who are3 day agoShareClane, County Kildare