A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
Are you looking for a role in a challenging, yet extremely rewarding environment? Do you have the compassion and the strength of character to help people with disabilities, live independent lives? We are Rehabcare, the health and social care division of the Rehab Group. We deliver quality, client focused, services. We are looking for a Programme Facilitator to join our team. You will promote the development of independent living skills, while you assist our service users in their day to day tasks. Their safety and wellbeing will be your utmost priority at all times. You will nurture their ability to make their own choices and support them every step of the way, as they reach their full potential. You will be a champion of dignity, empathy and inclusion for all people with disabilities, within the community
Bray Day Service,
Bray, County Wicklow
Permanent Contract – 39 hours
Reporting to the Community Service Manager through the Programmes Supervisor, the post holder will facilitate service users in their choices, developing programmes within the context of a person centred model of service delivery. The programmes may include independent living, personal development and occupational and leisure activities, within the context of a quality of life model.
We are a high support day service supporting adults with complex intellectual physical and sensory challenges
- Minimum QQI Level 5 in Social Care, or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of New Directions and community based programmes
- Knowledge and understanding of intellectual disabilities and mental health issues.
- 1 year minimum experience of working in a relevant Setting with the experience of facilitating and implementing person centred plans,
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop and deliver person centred programmes to meet the needs of service users as identified through Person Centred Planning and to maintain the required records
- To be a key worker to service users in order to facilitate the Person Centred Planning process. To identify goals and supports required by individual service users and maintain records as required.
- To support individuals and groups in accessing their community to meet identified needs by facilitating activities and programmes and any other reasonable duties as deemed appropriate by the Programmes Supervisor / Community Services Manager.
- To observe all rules and regulations of the RehabCare services ensuring that all relevant Rehab Group administrative rules, regulations policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Must have good report writing skills and IT skills
- Programme facilitation skills an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full driving license is essential.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
Closing Date: Friday, 6th November 2020
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer
Customer Service RepresentativeAbtranLet us tell you more about this great opportunity: Abtran are currently hiring Customer Service Agents. Reporting to the Team Leader, this role provides a fantastic3 day agoShareCork
Sales Associate - H.Samuel - Temporary - Part Time (Up to 12 Hrs)H.SamuelOur Sales Associates help our customers Celebrate Life & Express Love! Temporary Sales Associate - Part Time (Up to 12 hours per week) Our store teams are made up of3 day agoShareSouth Dublin, County Dublin
Leisure Centre CleanerDalata Hotel GroupClub Vitae Cleaner – Maldron Hotel Oranmore Galway We have a fantastic new vacancy for Club Vitae Cleaner in the excellent Maldron Hotel Oranmore Galway Objective5 day agoShareGalway
Quality Analyst - DublinTELUS InternationalBasic Information Primary Location Dublin - Point Village Description and Requirements About TELUS International TELUS International focuses on the value of human5 day agoShareDublin
Temporary Christmas Sales AssociateH SamuelTemporary Christmas Sales Associate - Part Time (Between 12 and 20 hours per week) Christmas is a wonderful time in our stores. It’s a time when people with a5 day agoShareDublin