Product Owner- SmartPath
Letterkenny, County DonegalProfession: Product Management
Work Location: Europe-Ireland-Letterkenny
Welcome to SITA... We lead one of the most exciting and advanced industries on earth. Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology, almost every airport and airline does business with us, and it’s our job to support their operations. As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, we’re committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
Our Vision: Easy air travel every step of the way
WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
With us there are no limits for people looking to explore the edges of possibility and beyond. Together, we Go.Far.
Challenge: Our people take on some of the biggest challenges in our industry. They aren't afraid to think bigger, work harder and deliver smarter solutions that are continuously transforming air travel.
Opportunity: Taking on these challenges opens up a world of opportunities for our people. We make sure they have the chance to develop their skills, explore new horizons and grow their careers on a global scale.
At SITA we believe that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture is about who we are as an organization, and as an employer. Diversity is more than a target to us, it’s a key part out of our collective identity and values.
Great travel experiences start with SITA Smart Path™ the Air Transport Industry’s most comprehensive whole-journey identity management solution where your face is your boarding pass.
At airports across the world, SITA provides self-service and agent-assisted passenger processing solutions at every step of the journey from check-in to boarding. With Smart Path just a quick scan of the face, typically in 5 seconds or less, and passengers easily validate their identity along the entire passenger journey without having to pull out their passputtcorts or boarding passes.SITA Smart Path™uses digital biometric ID management technology to automate the travel journey from secure check-in to on-time boarding. Designed to be modular, it easily integrates into existing airport infrastructure and airline systems, such as check-in kiosks, bag drop units, self-service gates for secure access, boarding and automated border control.
THE ROLE You will be contributing to SITA’s success by acting as a Product Owner for ATS (Air Travel Solutions) business unit.
You role will involve :
- Managing, prioritizing, and accepting the Product Backlog for the Smart Path team with the goal of maximizing the value of the product both for SITA and our Customers.
- Gathering feature requests, schedule releases and coordinates sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business requirement and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
- Having a strong technical and operational understanding of the product and works closely with the Product Manager and selected customers to gain a clear understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Working hand-in-glove with their Scrum Teams on a daily basis to scrub the Product Backlog, create Features and User Stories, define Acceptance Criteria, set priorities, attend team stand-ups, accept the ‘Done’ stories from the team, demo the work done by the team to the wider community and generally be available to the team on a daily basis to answer their questions.
We would like it if you have the below Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Fundamentally understands our customers’ business and the outcomes they want us to deliver
- Works with the Product Manager and selected Customers to shape the Portfolio Vision and define the Product Vision
- Populates, manages and prioritizes the Product Backlog with Features & User Stories
- Defines Requirements, Non-Functional Requirements & Acceptance Criteria
- Works with the Scrum Team to define Sprint goals, attending Scrum team Daily Stand-ups and Sprint Planning sessions
- Clarifies requirements for the team
- Attends demos from the team showing their work and accepts (or rejects) the team’s work during the sprint and at the End of Sprint Review
- Demos the teams (accepted) work to the wider SITA community & customers
- A proactive and positive attitude, a strong work ethic and ability to work well within teamsPrevious working experience as a Product Owner preferred
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skillsCreative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Job Posting: Jan 22, 2020, 4:47:30 AM
Senior Nutrition ManagerGlanbiaBallyragget, County KilkennyDate: Mar 12, 2020 Location: Ballyragget, KK, IE Company: Glanbia Senior Nutrition Manager Glanbia Ireland is a world class, ambitious,15-03-2020ShareBallyragget, County Kilkenny
Product Support SpecialistActiveCampaignDublinActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their14-03-2020ShareDublin
Field Service Engineer Dublin AreaAgilent Technologies, Inc.DublinAgilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with14-03-2020ShareDublin
Services Delivery Engineer Retail JobSAPRequisition ID:243609 Work Area: Customer Service and Support Expected Travel: 0 - 40% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time Career Level: T314-03-2020ShareDublin, Co. Dublin
Community AdministratorLionbridge TechnologiesBallina, County MayoCommunity Engagement Administrator Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a leading provider of globalization and testing services.14-03-2020ShareBallina, County Mayo