Active Iron Trade Brand Manager
Solvotrin Therapeutics is a healthcare and medicine company focused on optimising established therapies, vitamins, minerals using innovative science for significant unmet medical needs. Active Iron launched in 2016 is the first product commercialised. This ground-breaking product has been growing strongly in both the United Kingdom and Ireland since launch. We are now focusing on a global market rollout across Europe and Asia.
Due to our continuous growth we are seeking to recruit an Active Iron Trade Brand Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the International Marketing Manager in brief your responsibilities will include:
- Executing the Brand & Trade marketing plans across the UK & Ireland
- Event management for key trade shows and events.
- Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content.
- Supporting the roll out of Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Support UK and Irish Sales Team with management of Key Accounts, including
- Reporting and analysis of performance
- Provide insight and analysis to support the overall marketing strategy.
- Support on ad hoc projects as required.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with external stakeholder
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Experienced Marketeer, previous experience working in brand and/or trade
- Highly Analytical
- Strong computer skills
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your CV to [email protected]
For more information about Solvotrin Therapeutics see below; https://www.solvotrin.com/ https://www.myactiveiron.comJob Features Job Category Manager
Driver/Sales Assistant - Saint Patrick`s Street, CorkSuperValuMain purpose of the role: Responsible for ensuring the efficient and professional delivery of customer`s online/telephone shopping orders. Interact with each customer11 minute agoShareCork
Program Manager (Semiconductor - LOD-TI)DPS Group GlobalWe are hiring a Program Manager to be responsible for the development of a new service offering for our semiconductor offering in the area of Integrated Layout Dependent1 hour agoShareDublin
Sales Assistant Part Time - DublinJYSKCompany Description JYSK is excited to open our brand new store in Dublin, Ireland and are now recruiting dedicated and ambitious individuals to build a career with2 hour agoShareDublin
Shop Floor Assistant - Ballincollig, CorkSuperValuMain purpose of the role: Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards. The ideal candidate will3 hour agoShareCork
Checkout Operator - Kilcock, KildareSuperValuMain purpose of the role: Ensure the Checkout Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provide our customers with excellent customer5 hour agoShareKildare