Ballina, County MayoQuality Controller European Languages
Roles are based in Co. Mayo, Ireland
Do you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment? Are you passionate about improving the quality of data in a big data environment? Do you inspire others to follow your lead? Then join our agile team at Lionbridge Ballina and be part of our exciting story.
We are looking for a visionary Quality Controller to track and resolve quality issues. In this role, you will employ your analytical and problem-solving skills to find innovative and creative ways to address quality challenges and continually improve the experience of our customers. Through your leadership and mentoring, you will establish a productive relationship with our global team of remote workers and ensure the successful implementation of your quality improvement initiatives.
Candidates must have previously lived in Europe and have extensive cultural, political and economic knowledge of the market.
(Preferably but not exclusively: French, Danish, Dutch, German, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Turkish, Greek, Polish)
Candidates will work within the global search and mapping function, specialising in improving the results and quality of internet search and mapping data and providing cultural insight for the relevant market, aligning delivery to customer expectations and general business requirements.
- Manage the performance of "cloud based" project resources through supervision and mentoring
- Be the expert of the assigned markets on a macro and micro level, in order to foresee and pre-empt quality issues and continuously bring improvement to the quality of our mapping data
- Conduct root cause analysis of performance issues on an on-going basis with follow-up through the design, implementation and results measurement of quality improvement programs, providing reports and recommendations to management.
- Provide educational support through the creation of eLearning materials, online video production and webinar hosting, to support performance improvement processes
Technical Skills & Expectations
- The successful candidate must have strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Practical experience with SQL an advantage.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint an advantage, with practical experience of content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate a distinct advantage.
- Experience designing and delivering eLearning content an advantage.
- Experience with data analysis to support decision-making an advantage.
- You have a desire to question existing processes and the ability to adapt to change
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Inventory AnalystPepsiCoCorkAuto req ID: 209900BR Job Description Now hiring an inventory Analyst to join our team our Supply Chain team based in Little Island on a permanent basis. We are the5 minute agoShareCork
Collaboration Team TechnicianYorktelLimerickFor over 25 years, Yorktel has been the video managed services partner around the world for some of the largest business and government agencies. With over33 minute agoShareLimerick
Sales Contact Centre AssociateSysnet Global Solutions€10.50 - €12.00 an hourDublinFull-time, Part-time, Temporary€10.50 - €12.00 an hourWe are currently recruiting for full time permanent Sales Centre Associates. The successful1 hour agoShareDublin
Senior Technical Officer – Educational ServicesWaterford Institute of TechnologyWaterford/Duties The following indicate the principal duties and responsibilities that may be assigned: Supervision of and administration of all educational services1 hour agoShareWaterford
BOR-02 Research Software EngineerInternational Energy Research Centre€42,404 - €52,256 a yearCork€42,404 - €52,256 a yearThe International Energy Research Centre (IERC), hosted at Tyndall National Institute (TNI) is recruiting for the role of research1 hour agoShareCork