Social Media Manager
LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalised health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager is a new role within the Marketing Team, and it will report directly into the Director of Communications and PR.
The ideal candidate should be based in Dublin, Ireland and have a minimum of 3+ years of agency and / or in-house brand experience and background working in the health, wellness, and lifestyle categories. Applicants should have a strong desire to accelerate quickly at a fast-paced health-testing startup with an impeccable reputation.
- Own the development and execution of a comprehensive social media strategy as well as the implementation of digital campaigns, brand partnerships, and talent engagement initiatives to grow social following and brand community
- Collaborate across teams to ensure that influencer selection, messaging, social guidelines, and materials are in line with brand messaging, aesthetic and overall strategy
- Execute partnerships with talent from post contract phase through campaign completion
- Take responsibility and accountability for ongoing social media initiatives to facilitate goal achievement and success
- Ignite steady drumbeat of proactive and inbound product requests, and entertainment event opportunities to garner organic social content and UGC
- Maintain and continuously grow network of powerful “turnkey” influencer, stylist, managers, celebrity and publicist relationships
- Stay apprised of new capabilities that are announced on existing social media platforms as well as new emerging social media platforms that are gaining popularity; Continuously stay up-to-date on best practices relating to reporting to underscore qualitative and quantitative ROI and impact of executed campaigns
- Monitor and keep abreast of industry news and trends and report updates to team
What we are looking for…..
- 3+ years relevant professional experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, SEO, Google Analytics, social content planning tools, and other social media best practices
- Ability to problem-solve with outside-the-box solutions
- Experience working with innovative startups is a plus
Clothing AssistantDealz, Pep and Co.Do you know your jeggings from your leggings? If so, we are recruiting for a Clothing Assistantwho have a passion for fashion…..About the opportunity...As a2 day agoShareBlackpool, County Cork
Quality ControllerLionbridge TechnologiesThe team at Lionbridge Technologies is seeking a Quality Controller to specialise in improving the results of internet search for the United States (US) market, working2 day agoShareBallina, County Mayo
Channel Business Development AssociateSAPRequisition ID: 266267Work Area: SalesExpected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: GraduateEmployment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a2 day agoShareDublin
Kitchen PorterSodexoWe currently have an opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and2 day agoShareKinsale, County Cork
Food service assistantSodexoThis position will suit an organised individual with exceptional catering standards. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world2 day agoShareKinsale, County Cork