Product Support Specialist
DublinActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 90,000 today to millions.
50% of ActiveCampaign's customers are outside the U.S., with Europe representing 30% of this base. To be up close and personal with our customers and build upon our success in the region, we are establishing our EMEA headquarters in Dublin and looking to build a local team to lead this growth.
We are seeking candidates who truly enjoy working with small and medium-sized customers across EMEA and help them understand how the ActiveCampaign platform and tools can help them propel their business forward. If you are a problem-solver with a technical depth and a customer-first mentality, the motivation to take the initiative to own and resolve customer issues to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact, are highly curious and love the intersection of technology and marketing, we'd love to talk to you. What your day could consist of:
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries via email, chat, phone and screen sharing (initially mostly email) from relationship issues to diagnosing complex software issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Troubleshoot and identify root causes of customer problems using a variety of internal tools.
- Proactively identify improvements to the product, identify and reproduce bugs and otherwise determine high-impact opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Formulate alternative or unique solutions on technical scenarios to help clients achieve their goals and help them to utilize our platform
- Keep on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability and small business marketing in general
- Maintain quality in a high velocity environment
- Most importantly, build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses.
- Fluent in English and either French, Portuguese, Spanish or German
- 1 - 2 years of experience with front end technical/customer service – specifically with SaaS solutions
- A solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences and explain technical problems succinctly and clearly
- Excellent independent work and problem-solving attitude in a constantly changing and frequently ambiguous environment
- A passion for customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- Ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, chats and phone calls per day
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude. A self-motivated, curious learner and proactive team player mindset with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills & the ability to relate to others
- Flexibility to possibly work evening and/or weekend shifts
- Prior experience in software support
- You understand the web and how it works. You're not necessarily writing and deploying your own JQuery-based, CSS-heavy responsive sites, but know your way around APIs, integrations, email deliverability and web requests.
Bid ManagerMercury EngineeringDublinOrganisational Environment: Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor. We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live9 minute agoShareDublin
Coordinator, Quality Assurance (Fixed Term)MylanDublinPrimary Location IRE-Leinster-Dublin Coordinator, Quality Assurance (Fixed Term) - 20000520 For Us, It's a Mission At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every9 minute agoShareDublin
Warehouse Supervisor DublinCOSENTINODublinWhy should you consider this opportunity? Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative9 minute agoShareDublin
Manufacturing Engineering TechnicianSanmina CorporationFermoy, County CorkManufacturing Engineering Technician - Permanent - Sanmina Fermoy (Cork) This position is shift based - 12 hour shifts will include weekend work on9 minute agoShareFermoy, County Cork
Validation ManagerAbbott LaboratoriesLongfordAbout Abbott Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the1 hour agoShareLongford