Closing Date for this application is 01/09/2020
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Sports Direct.com is THE retail success story of the last decade. Our unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets us apart from the rest. We have no intention of slowing down and we have a mind blowing continued expansion plan.
Part of our success is owed to our dynamic, commercially driven and passionate Managers and with growth comes opportunity so we are looking for an experienced Floor Supervisor to join us in building the future and sharing in our success!
Promotions passing by? Boss gets all the credit and reward? Not recognised as a high achiever?
As part of our Sports Direct Management team your talent will be managed to ensure you reach full potential and have a world of opportunities to explore.
- Proactively drive store performance across all departments with creative flair
- Ensure delivery of the brand is in line with all visual merchandising guidelines
- Development of your people as 'Stars of the Future'
- Champion our company culture and values as an Ambassador of Sports Direct.com
- Promote compliance within the team to adhere to company policies and procedures
- Maximise sales and product availability whilst controlling costs
- Exceed customer expectations to deliver great customer service, driving company TV's
- Responsible and trust worthy
- Compliant with the ability to police procedures and policies through your people
- Passion for retail, people and developing a career
- Confident leader who can motivate and challenge others to deliver
- Promote the Sports Direct values and our culture to internal and external parties
- Flexible to the needs of the business including secondments into Europe
- €27,500 - €30,500 basic per annum - subject to location and experience
- 20% Staff Discount across all Sports Direct Stores
- OTE up to 25% of your basic salary; up to (Insert Here) per year, paid monthly
That Little Extra Bit:
- When you go the extra mile and constantly deliver, we go the extra mile to reward you
- An all-expenses paid ski holiday in Verbier, Switzerland with colleagues across the business
- Family Holiday to Disneyland Paris
- Top Tickets to football games, boxing, Wimbledon and more
- £50,000 worth of prizes given to top performers in our Christmas Bonanza including Smart TV's, Apple Products and more!
- Internal Referral Scheme where you will receive a reward for bringing talent into the business
BaristaEsquires CoffeeEsquires Coffee Carrick are looking for Full Time BARISTA to join our store. We require a candidate who is enthusiastic energetic and interactive with customers. This1 hour agoShareCarrick-On-Shannon, County Leitrim
Retail Shop ManagerNCBI - Working for people with sight lossNCBI Retail has over 118 shops located around Ireland, selling great quality second hand clothes and other donated goods in aid of NCBI - Working for People with Sight1 hour agoShareYoughal, County Cork
Online Order SupervisorNourish€11.50 - €13.00 an hourNourish is looking for a Full-Time Online Order Supervisor to oversee our Online Order team. Nourish is an independent Irish family business and is committed to3 hour agoShareDublin
Customer Assistant - Part - Time - 5693TescoAbout the role Tesco: Douglas Contract: Part - Time (25.00 - 30.00) Shift Pattern: Flexible Expected start date: 19th October 2020 We pride ourselves on offering8 hour agoShareCork
Customer Assistant - Part - Time - DouglasTescoAbout the role Tesco: Douglas Contract: Part - Time (25.00 - 30.00) Shift Pattern: Flexible We pride ourselves on offering customers the biggest range of products8 hour agoShareCork