- Certificate/Diploma in a relevant finance discipline or accounting technician qualification.
- IPASS qualification or working towards same would be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience relevant to the role, experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, processing travel expenses, payroll processing, preparation of management accounts to review stage, assisting with external audit process.
- Knowledge of financial policies, procedures and controls.
- Knowledge of accounting systems, SAGE would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working in the community / voluntary sector is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent IT skills, including the production of financial data and reports.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and constantly meet deadlines, with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team, contributing to initiatives and continuous improvements.
- An ability to establish and maintain working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
McGwire House, Waterford
Full-time (Fixed Term Contract 1 Year)
39 hours per week
22 January 2020
4PM Tuesday 04 February 2020
To provide financial administration support to the SVP South East Homeless Services including all accounts and financial functions relating to all services associated with McGwire House, Waterford; Ozanam House, Wexford and Monastery Hostel, Carlow.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Garda Vetting. Canvassing will not be accepted and may lead to disqualification. Due to the large volume of applications we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to candidates who are not shortlisted for interview. SVP is an Equal Opportunities Employer
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please download and complete the application form. CVs will not be accepted
2. Fill Out
your personal detailsApplication Document
the completed application document
* .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .pages only.
Community AdministratorLionbridge TechnologiesBallina, County MayoLionbridge are looking for a Community Administrator, to join their busy team in Ballina, Co. Mayo, based on a 12 month fixed term contract. The14-03-2020ShareBallina, County Mayo
ReconnectVodafoneDublinReturn to work with the ReConnect programme Vodafone is proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age,14-03-2020ShareDublin
Services Delivery Engineer Retail JobSAPRequisition ID:243609 Work Area: Customer Service and Support Expected Travel: 0 - 40% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time Career Level: T314-03-2020ShareDublin, Co. Dublin
Quality AdministratorLionbridge TechnologiesBallina, County MayoLionbridge Technologies is seeking a Quality Administrator to join its Quality team, to be is based on-site in Ballina, Co. Mayo. You will work14-03-2020ShareBallina, County Mayo
Recruitment AdministratorLionbridge TechnologiesBallina, County MayoDo you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment? Are you passionate about improving the quality of data in a big data environment? Do you14-03-2020ShareBallina, County Mayo